Games games games

My sister in law Dori is always in the search for fun, wacky, and rules complicated games. Yesterday we played Quelf, Munchkin Chathulu, and Killer Bunnies. Lots of silliness, group interaction, and backstabbing. I still can't forgive Dori for killing my only bunny when everyone else had several ... she claims it was an extremely 'dangerous' bunny but as the rules were still nebulous to me, I really don't know. Then we played some crazy four deck group solitaire which I think they called squib or squish. I still like Time's Up (uh Mensa Select winna) and Go Fish. I also think making up games would be on my top ten list of dream jobs. http://www.quelf.com/
Killer Bunnies
Steve Jackson Games
Just for giggles here's a list of the Mensa Select Games
Even funnier BoardGameGeek.com comments and their picks

0 comments: