Knit Donuts

They are pleasant to hold, squeeze, and I'll admit to smelling them but who comes up with this stuff? In the marketing room ... "I've got it .... kids like donuts ... follow me ... so they are going to go ape-shit for KNIT DONUTS!!! We'll make millions!" I'm thinking they are made through some NGO doing THE 'good' work here in Dhaka with some cottage industry project and some wise ass expat is getting a laugh out of it ... "no really all westerners LOVE knit donuts ... especially in the heat of Dhaka" Well Carrie had her shower and we've got knit donuts, puppets, hats, booties, and other accessories. I guess I got my laughs out of it too. I still like the ones with sprinkles.

2 comments:

Matthew McEwen said...

Not only do they have knit donuts here...but also great outfits for babies to wear to any Oktoberfest made from yellow fabric printed with overflowing beer steins (or for the more upscale families-wine glasses)!

CB

lulu said...

Hey! Everyone loves donuts!

That was the last set, I need to go back for more for the new addition in my family