Irrevocable Proof That Carrie Is Gone

It wasn't going to the commissary on Sunday (when it's closed) or that I was halfway back to school with my driver before I realized that my keys were in my backpack (something I never do) .... it was putting the kettle on to make tea before a building meeting and leaving for two hours. I actually thought an AC had blown when I came back and it took me a few minutes to work out where the smell was coming from. I melted what I had thought were ceramic parts. In my defense, I was talking to Carrie online and the little whistle that's suppose to blow hasn't worked lately. My bearer is going to pick up a new one today and I told him to make sure it whistles (I hope he understood that's why I was whistling to him this morning). I also told him to make snicker doodles.


1 comments:

Matthew McEwen said...

How did the snickerdoodles turn out...or did you get noodles?

CB